Friday 5 July 2013

Instant Washi Tape with Tape It from Stampin' Up!

How exciting - my order of lovely products from the New Stampin' Up Catalogue arrived yesterday and obviously I had to have a play!  I needed a quick card so "cased" one from the Catalogue (p126). I love the samples and inspiration in the catalogue - it is not just a list of products.

Tape It is a fantastic selection of "washi tape" style designs so you can make really quick cards in any colour combination.  I used the colours from the new Etcetera Designer Series Paper as my inspiration.


The images were stamped on a piece of Very Vanilla card, the sentiment is from another new set - Four You, and the splodges from the fantastic Gorgeous Grunge - you will be seeing lots of that!  The card base is Baked Brown Sugar card - one of the new In Colors which will be with us for the next 2 years.

The images in Tape It are shown below - aren't they great!

Tape It Stamp Set by Stampin' Up!

Stampin' Up! Supplies Used:-

Stamp Sets: Tape It. Gorgeous Grunge, Four You
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Baked Brown Sugar
Ink: Old Olive, Calypso Coral, Pool Party, Baked Brown Sugar

1 comment: