Wednesday 15 January 2014

Stampin' Up! Uk See Ya Later SAB Sneak Peek

Stampin' Up! UK See Ya Later SAB Sneak Peek


Good grief! Where does time go? My blog has been sadly neglected over the last few weeks as life has got in the way of crafting and blogging so apologies to any of my followers.

Today's card is giving you a sneak peek of something to come! Regular Stampin' Up! fans will know that Sale-a-bration is just round the corner (28th January!) and the sentiment on this card is from a fabulous set called See Ya Later which will be available for FREE with a purchase of £45 or more.

The image was stamped in Always Artichoke ink and cut out using the Apothecary Accents Framelits and Big Shot. It is then matted on a punched Crumb Cake circle.

The background is stamped using images from the hugely versatile Gorgeous Grunge Stamp Set in Crumb Cake, Always Artichoke and Wisteria Wonder ink. I love the splodges - controllable ink drops! This piece is matted onto Wisteria Wonder card and a piece of Linen Thread is wrapped round with the sentiment popped up using Dimensionals. The card base is Crumb Cake.

Don't forget if you like today's card you can buy the products from my online shop. If you would like a copy of the Sale-a-Bration leaflet to see the other fabulous freebies please email me and I will pop one in the post.

1 comment:

  1. Great looking card. I really like the color combination. I have all the SU ink colors but I haven't used all of them, Always Artichoke is one of them.
    Eveline.

    ReplyDelete