Thursday 8 January 2015

Stampin' Up! Spring / Summer Catalogue

Stampin' Up! Spring / Summer Catalogue


LOVE LOVE LOVE the Spring / Summer Catalogue - Stampin' Up! have really excelled themselves with this one. So some of my highlights are:-

There are several bundles in the catalogue - this is my favourite! I love the detailed Butterfly Thinlits dies and the Butterfly Basics stamp set is just gorgeous buy them together and save 15%.


We all went mad for the Envelope Punch Board - well here is another one to add to your collection. The Gift Box Punch Board - never buy a box again!


There are five kits in the Spring / Summer Catalogue - don't forget you can choose one for FREE if you join my team! This is the Perpetual Birthday Calendar Project Kit - never miss another birthday! These will make the PERFECT gift for people - and of course you can add your birthday so they never forget it again!


The catalogue is PACKED with gorgeous stamp sets in Wood Mount, Clear Mount & Photopolymer. Moon Lake has to be one of my favourites ....



Stampin' Up! has split the catalogue into sections so it is easy to find what you are looking for. How lovely are these items in the Baby suite - the Baby Bumblebee stamp is adorable.


I know I don't NEED another alphabet stamp set but really Sophisticated Serifs is gorgeous - I am imagining all the stationery I can make with this one. I love the fact that each letter comes in 2 sizes.


So that is a very quick run through of some of my favourites! I now need to actually make something with them for you.

Don't forget - with every purchase of £45 of more you will receive a FREE item from the Sale-a-Bration catalogue.

No comments:

Post a Comment