Sunday 12 May 2013

Dress Up Swaps - Stampin' Up! Telford Training Event

Wow! What a fantastic day I had yesterday. Stampin' Up! hold regular training events for their Demonstrators and yesterday the UK training event was in Telford, Shropshire.  I travelled there with two of my team, my downline Hannah and her downline Nikki. It was their first Stampin' Up! event so I was super excited for them.  There were over 300 demonstrators attending which made for a fantastic atmosphere - what can be better than spending the day with people who also love Stampin' Up!?

Swapping is a popular activity at Stampin' Up! events - you make say 30 cards of the same design and exchange them with other demos so you end up with 30 different cards. It is a fabulous way of getting samples showing a range of styles, stamps and techniques. It is also a great way to meet people!

I used the Dress Up Framelits to make my swaps. The little dresses are so cute.


I made card fronts in a range of colours using the Subtles Collection Designer Series Paper Stack - which is your favourite colour?


I received some lovely swaps in exchange which I will share with you this week - thank you to everyone who swapped with me.

We had such an amazing day. The day was jam-packed with presentations by Demonstrators and Stampin' Up! staff, sneak peaks from the the NEW 2013/2014 Annual Catalogue (released on 1 July 2013) - you are going to LOVE it, exciting announcements (and no I can't tell you yet!) and of course some crafting! And, as if that wasn't enough, we were all given a gorgeous free stamp set too.

I love being part of the Stampin' Up! family and in particular the Pinkies Team.   I got to catch up with old friends and make new ones. I cannot wait until the next event which is the Stampin' Up! European Convention. This is being held in Manchester in November - two whole days of Stampin' Up! fun and crafting.  If you are interesting in coming along too, why not email me for information about becoming a Demonstrator yourself or check the details here.  Joining Stampin' Up! really is one of the best things I have ever done!

Here is a list of the Stampin' Up! Products used to make today's card:

Stamp Sets: Tea Shoppe, Confetti
Inks: Crumb Cake, Assorted Subtles Collection Colours
Cardstock: Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Assorted Subtles Collection Colours
DSPSubtles Collection Designer Series Paper Stack
Punches: Corner, Scallop Edge Border, Word Window, Modern Label
Big Shot: Dress Up Framelits
Other: Assorted 3/8" Taffeta Ribbons

Don't forget that the discontinued colours (card, ink and accessories) are only available while stocks last so don't leave it too late if you NEED to stock up on your favourites!

If you would like to order any of these products please either email me or give me a call on07530 368466 and I will be happy to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment