Wednesday 15 May 2013

Thank You with Stampin' Up! Paper Doily Sizzlits

Today's card is one I made for new team members to say "Thank you" for joining my Stampin' Up! team.  I had to buy the Paper Doily Sizzlits as soon as I saw it - I just love the detail. 

The doily was cut from Very Vanilla Card using the Big Shot. One tip is to use the Simply Scored Stylus to help poke out all the fiddly bits - it also helps if you roll the cut piece slightly to help the pieces "ping" out. It is not a die for the neat and tidy to use!  A piece of Baja Breeze (retiring) card stock was embossed using the Vintage Wallpaper Folder and sponged with Crumb Cake Ink.  The card base is Crumb Cake..  


The sentiment is from the Blooming With Kindness Stamp Set and was punched out using the 1 1/4" Circle Punch and layered onto a mat cut using Apothecary Accents Framelits.  More sponging and a couple of Pearl Basic Jewels finished it nicely.



The bow is made using Very Vanilla Seam Binding Ribbon, Linen Thread and an Antique Brad

A very simple card but I love the vintage look so I was pleased with this - hopefully the recipients also liked them.

Here is a list of the Stampin' Up! Products used to make today's card:

Stamp Sets: Blooming with Kindness
Inks: Crumb Cake
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Baja Breeze, Very Vanilla
Punches: Corner, 1 1/4" Circle
Big Shot: Apothecary Accents Framelits, Dress Up Framelits, Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder
Other: Very Vanilla Seam Binding, Linen Thread, Antique Brads, Pearl Basic Jewels

Don't forget that the discontinued colours (card, ink and accessories) are only available while stocks last so don't leave it too late if you NEED to stock up on your favourites!


If you would like to order any of these products please either email me or give me a call on07530 368466 and I will be happy to help.

1 comment: