Tuesday 15 October 2013

Mojo with Stampin' Up! Serene Salutations!

Have you taken advantage of the fabulous recruiting offer yet? Join Stampin' Up! for just £25 - seriously you won't get a better offer. More details here.

So on to today's card! Sharon is the accompanist for Colchester Military Wives Choir and we would be seriously lost without her so I wanted a card we could all sign for her birthday.

Mojo Monday is a Card Sketch Challenge blog which releases a new sketch every Monday so I am using it for inspiration.

I used a stamp from the Serene Silhouettes Stamp Set. It was coloured using Stampin' Write Markers (Elegant Eggplant, Perfect Plum, Crumb Cake & Old Olive) and stamped onto Very Vanilla card. The edges were sponged with Crumb Cake ink. This piece & a piece of Naturals Composition Specialty Designer Series Paper was then mounted on various card mats (Elegant Eggplant, Perfect Plum, Crumb Cake & Very Vanilla).  I used the sheet with the musical score on it as that seemed appropriate!

A second piece of Very Vanilla card was run through the Big Shot using the Perfect Polka Dot Embossing Folder, matted onto Elegant Eggplant card and a Crumb Cake card base. The flags are cut from a piece of the Elegant Eggplant dotty paper in the Regals Color Collections Paper Stack and the tails punches using the Hexagon Punch.  A piece of Crumb Cake Seam Binding Ribbon finished off the card.


This is the Mojo Monday sketch I used for inspiration - I love using sketches as a card base as I can just focus on the content!


Here is a list of the Stampin' Up! supplies used to make today's card. Don't forget you can now order online if you prefer - if you click on the items you will be directed to my online store where you can pop them into your shopping basket:

Stamp SetsSerene Silhouettes
Punches: Hexagon 
Tools: Stamping Sponges 

I am of course still more than happy for you to contact me directly to order any of these products if you would prefer, please either email me or give me a call on07530 368466.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Nicky, love the image and the colours xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that Serene Silhouettes - still on my wishlist - will it make it to the top?
    Beautiful colours, great card.
    xx

    ReplyDelete