Wednesday 23 October 2013

Stampin' Up! Lovely as a Tree - Less is More!

A really simple card from me today! I seem to have been making cards with lots of layers and sponging recently so I have gone for something totally different!  The challenge this week on the Less is More blog is Trees. This is what I came up with:



The background was really easy - a Clear-Mount Block was inked-up using a Soft Sky ink pad, spritzed with water and then "stamped" onto a piece of Whisper White card and left to dry. The tree image is from the Lovely as a Tree Stamp Set. It was stamped in Early Espresso ink using the Stamp-a-ma-jig to ensure perfect placement!

The sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Sentiments - again the trusty Stamp-a-ma-jig was used. I am not sure how I managed before I discovered this fabulous tool!

The base card is the Note Cards and Envelopes - these are perfect when you need a quick card.  You get 20 heavier weight Whisper White cards and Envelopes in the pack.

Hopefully it meets the criteria for the challenge - definitely not my usual style - but that is what challenges are about surely!

Here is a list of the Stampin' Up! supplies used to make today's card. Don't forget you can now order online if you prefer - if you click on the items you will be directed to my online store where you can pop them into your shopping basket:

Cardstock: Whisper White

I am of course still more than happy for you to contact me directly to order any of these products if you would prefer, please either email me or give me a call on07530 368466.

3 comments:

  1. That is a very beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is simply lovely, I love the background effect!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete