Saturday 12 April 2014

Stampin' Up! Uk - Hello with Happy Congratulations

Stampin' Up! Uk - Hello with Happy Congratulations


I needed a super-speedy card yesterday to pop in a box of goodies I was sending to a special someone and thought this would do the trick! 

I stamped the lantern image from Happy Congratulations in Black StazOn ink and then used the Stamp-a-ma-jig to stamp the lanterns (in Calypso Coral, So Saffron & Wild Wasabi inks). "Hello" was stamped using ABC-123 Sketch Alphabet & Numbers and the trusty Stamp-a-ma-jig - I am not sure how I managed without this fabulous tool!

The card was finished with two cute bows using Calypso Coral Baker's Twine.


There is lots of Whisper White card which is slightly outside my comfort zone but hopefully His Nibs will like it and know that we are thinking of him.

Here are the main Stampin' Up! supplies used to make today's card. Remember you can now order online if you prefer - if you click on the image you will be directed to my online store where you can pop them into your shopping basket. If you would prefer not to order online please either email me or give me a call on07530 368466 and I will be happy to help.


No comments:

Post a Comment