Sunday 20 April 2014

Where's he going? An Easter Bunny with Stampin' Up! Punches

Where's he going? An Easter Bunny with Stampin' Up! Punches


Happy Easter! I wanted to make a fun card for today. I don't normally do "cutesy" but the dogs and I saw loads of rabbits when we were walking early the other morning and their cotton tails made me smile as they hopped away!

I used the Hardwood stamp to make the fence (Early Espresso ink on Baked Brown Sugar card) and added some Old Olive "lichens" using the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set.  The hole was cut using the Circles Collection Framelits. I then grabbed some punches and had a play to make a bunny bottom and head.  Lots of sponging and gluing later I came up with the design.

The card was finished by stamping the grass from the Wetlands stamp set - after all the grass is always greener on the other side! 


If you click on the picture below you can see which Stampin' Up! Punches I used to make the bunny.


So what do you think? Hopefully the recipients liked them!

Here are the main Stampin' Up! supplies used to make today's card. Remember you can now order online if you prefer - if you click on the image you will be directed to my online store where you can pop them into your shopping basket. If you would prefer not to order online please either email me or give me a call on07530 368466 and I will be happy to help.


I haven't listed the punches as you may want to use ones you already have - however if you click here you can browse ALL the Stampin' Up! Punches.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment