Saturday 14 July 2012

Simply Twitterpated with Stampin' Up!

I just love the Twitterpated Product Suite in the Summer Mini Catalogue - there is paper, fabric, buttons and the most delicious pleated satin ribbon. The colours are just gorgeous and just as you would expect with Stampin' Up! the colours all match beautifully.  If you would like a copy of the Summer Mini Catalogue please drop me an email and I will pop a copy in the post - if you can't wait that long then click on the link to your right!    
Twitterpated DSP - 12 sheets - 2 each of 6 double-sided designs
Twitterpated Designer Fabric
Pleated Satin Ribbon
Twitterpated Designer Buttons (48)
This cute little bag uses the Twitterpated Designer Series Paper and the Framelits Dies (Labels Collection). This is a set of six wafer thin metal dies which together with the Big Shot enable you to cut your card or designer series paper exactly when you want - they are so versatile that I find myself using them on lots of my projects.



Here is a list of the Stampin' Up! Products used to make this bag:
Cardstock: Baja Breeze, Island Indigo, Whisper White
DSP: Twitterpated
Punches: Scallop Circle
Ribbon: Whisper White Satin, Blushing Bride Pleated Satin, Island Indigo Baker's Twine
Other: Labels Collection Framelits Dies, In-Color Designer Printed Brads

If you would like to order any of these products please either email me or give me a call on07530 368466       and I will be happy to help. Don't forget that any order of £45 or more will automatically qualify for the free ribbon and brad pack.



I am all packed up ready for tomorrow's Pink Ladies & Lads Training Event in Bicester - I can't wait to see all my lovely crafty friends. You could join us at the next event in October - click here to find out how.

1 comment: