Monday 16 July 2012

Stampin' Up! with the Pink Ladies & Lads

Wow! What an amazing day I had yesterday! I was in Bicester for the Pink Ladies & Lads Quarterly Training organised by Michelle Last.


I love Stampin' Up! training - what could be better than spending a whole day with like-minded people? We had a great mix of business training, inspiration, crafting, laughing (lots!) and cake!


One thing which also always happens at training is swapping. This is where you make a batch of identical card fronts or 3-d items to exchange with fellow demonstrators so you end up with lots of ideas showcasing different stamps and techniques.  These were the swaps I made :- 
Pink Ladies / Lads Swap July 2012
I stamped in Chocolate Chip ink onto Chocolate Chip card using the leaf design from the Confetti Stamp set - I am not sure how I have previously missed this set in the Stampin' Up! Idea Book & Catalogue as it is so versatile for backgrounds.
Confetti Stamp Set by Stampin' Up!
I then took a strip of textured Peach Parfait card and edged it with a Poppy Parade card made using the Scallop Ribbon Border Punch.  The sentiment is Elegant Thank You stamped in Chocolate Chip ink onto Confetti Cream card and cut out using the Labels Collection Framelits die and the Big Shot. While I had the Big Shot out I also cut a Pear Pizzazz swirl using the Swirls Scribbles Sizzlit die.  A knotted piece of Chocolate Chip Satin Ribbon and a rolled rose in Poppy Parade made from a Scallop Circle punch finished off my swap.  The whole lot was popped onto a 4x4" square of Confetti Cream card.

I hope you like it. I will be sharing the swaps I received once it stops raining and I can get some decent photos!  Quarterly Training is only open to Stampin' Up! Demonstrators.  If you would like to come along to the next event in October why not join my team of Dexterous Designers? I would love you to come with me.

Here is a list of the Stampin' Up! Products used to make this card:
Stamp Sets: Elegant Thank You, Confetti
Inks: Chocolate Chip
Cardstock: Confetti Cream, Chocolate Chip, Peach Parfait, Pear Pizzazz, Poppy Parade 
Punches: Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border, Scallop Circle
Big Shot: Labels Collection Framelits Die, Swirls Scribbles Sizzlit Die
Other: Chocolate Chip Satin Ribbon

If you would like to order any of these products please either email me or give me a call on07530 368466       and I will be happy to help. Don't forget that any order of £45 or more will automatically qualify for the free ribbon and brad pack.

No comments:

Post a Comment