Well from today there is a super speedy way to join my team of Dexterous Designers. You can now join Stampin' Up! online!
It is a hugely exciting time to join Stampin' Up! Here is just a snapshot of what is happening in the next few months:-
- We have a new Autumn / Winter Catalogue being launched on 1st September. I have seen a copy (one of the perks of being a demonstrator is that you get to see catalogues before they go live) and WOW! it is packed full of gorgeous stamps, papers, fabric, ribbons and other lovely crafty bits that you simply must have!
- The new Annual Catalogue comes out on 1 October - and will increase in size from 133 pages in the current Idea Book & Catalogue to 204 pages! This increase is to accommodate all the products that were previously only available in North America!
- Stampin' Up! have also announced that they are expanding their business in Europe. Later this year we will be open for business in the Netherlands and Austria which is hugely exciting for crafters in those countries.
August is also a wonderful month to join Stampin' Up! Why....
- If you join in August then your first quarterly minimum does not need to be met until the end of December 2012,
- In August you can pre-order items from the New Autumn / Winter (AW) Catalogue and if your order is over £150 then you get 30% discount,
- On 1st September the AW Catalogue is available to customers and the Last Chance List for retiring products is also released,
- In September you can also pre-order items from the new Annual Catalogue which goes live on 1st October - how will customers be able to resist!
So you would be joining Stampin' Up! at the busiest time of the year AND have the opportunity to get your hands on lots of lovely new product!
Becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator is one of the best decisions I have ever made. If you think it could be for you then click here for more information or call me for an informal chat.