Friday 24 August 2012

Stampin' Up! Convention 2012 Lip Dub

Hello everyone - apologies for not posting for a couple of weeks but we had internet problems and then we have been camping in North Norfolk with the dogs and no internet!

Well in 10 weeks time I will be in Mainz, Germany with 800 Stampin' Up! Demonstrators from the UK, Germany and France for the fabulous Stampin' Up! European Convention - I can't wait!

This year's Convention theme is "I am....." and Stampin' Up! have come up with another fantastic song which features vocals by Jessie Funk and lip dub by the Stampin' Up! staff from the Home Office in Utah.


Don't you just love it? The song is so catchy I always find myself humming along to it.  And how much fun does everyone look like they are having? We also get to have a peek round the US offices! 

I will be back tomorrow with a card for you - don't forget that you only have until the 31st August if you want to order anything from the Summer Mini Catalogue. We don't know what will carry forward to the new Annual Catalogue on 1st October and I would hate for you to miss out on a stamp set or paper you really love.

No comments:

Post a Comment