Monday 3 September 2012

Autumn/Winter Catalogue from Stampin' Up!

Blimey - there is so much going on in Stampin' Up! land at the moment I hardly know where to start! 


I shared the Retired List with you on Saturday - if there is anything you NEED you will have to be quick as some products have already sold out! Click HERE for more information.

The new Autumn/Winter Seasonal Catalogue is also now live. It is no longer a "mini" but is bigger and better than ever! There are 40 pages packed with fantastic new products. Click the picture below to see the huge selection of stamp sets and accessories.


How lovely is the ornament on the front? It is so simple to make with the Ornament Keepsakes stamp set and coordinating dies - and better still if you buy them together in a "bundle" you will save yourself money!  There are more of these fantastic money-saving bundles in the catalogue, so if you want a copy get in touch and I will pop one in the post.

Did you notice the message on the bottom of the catalogue? Make something that means something. I love this sentiment and it is so true - I have spent weeks planning and making a photo album for my brother's 40th birthday. The pictures were all 35mm slides so I have had to convert them to digital, make the album, mat the photos, etc so it has been a big project. But, the important thing is he loved it and it will mean so much more than a voucher from Amazon (my normal birthday offering!)

Inside the catalogue there is a huge selection of stamp sets - lots of which come with matching punches or framelit dies - no more fiddly cutting! There is new fabric, ribbon, buttons, Big Shot dies and lots of sparkles! I also love the products for "non-crafters" (which might even convince you to become crafters) - gift tags, calenders, photo-card mounts and even cookie stamps! 

Finally, at the Stampin' Up! Leadership Training at the weekend they gave us all a copy of the new Annual Catalogue which goes live on 1st October. Wow! Stampin' Up! are really spoiling us. Do you want a copy for FREE? Just place and order of £45 or more in September and I will send you one (this offer is from me - not Stampin' Up!).

If you would like to place an order please either email me or give me a call on07530 368466       and I will be happy to help. 

No comments:

Post a Comment