Wednesday 5 September 2012

Party this Way with Stampin' Up!

Good grief - the Retired Lists only went live on Saturday and lots of items have already sold out - including most of the punches, the textured card stock, some of the ink pads and certain stamp sets including Fox and Friends. If there is anything you would like from the lists then please order as soon as possible to avoid disappointment. You can view the retired lists here.

Today's card uses lots of retiring products. The stamp set is the fabulous Party This Way. I am sad this is retiring - it has been my "go to" set for children's birthday cards for the past couple of years. Having said that I have used it here to make a card for my brother's 40th last weekend - so hardly a child!  Luckily there are loads of new sets for me to console myself with in the new Annual Catalogue 2012/13.


The colour scheme is Pear Pizzazz, More Mustard and Cajun Craze - chosen from the Color Coach. Honestly if you don't own this then you should! 

The images were stamped in Pear Pizzazz (retiring), More Mustard and Cajun Craze inks onto Confetti Cream card (retiring - so I will have to swap my allegiances to a different card). The Designer Series Paper at the bottom is from Nursery Nest (retiring). A border was punched in Cajun Craze using the Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch.  The "40" was cut from Pear Pizzazz card using the Timeless Type Junior Alphabet (retiring and sold out) and popped onto a Decorative Label punch edged with More Mustard card. The "party this way" arrow and candle images were cut out using the Paper Snips and popped onto the card using Stampin' Dimensionals. The card front was matted onto More Mustard card and a Cajun Craze card base.  I also decorated the inside but forgot to take a picture of that!


Here is a list of the Stampin' Up! Products used to make today's card:
Stamp Sets: Party This Way
Inks: Pear Pizzazz, More Mustard, Cajun Craze
Cardstock: Confetti Cream, Pear Pizzazz, More Mustard, Cajun Craze
DSP: Nursery Nest
Punches: Decorative Label, Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border
Big Shot: Timeless Type Junior Alphabet

If you would like to order any of these products please either email me or give me a call on07530 368466       and I will be happy to help. Retired List items are only available while stocks last.

Don't forget my offer. Just place and order of £45 or more in September and I will send you a copy of the New Annual Catalogue for FREE (this offer is from me - not Stampin' Up!).

No comments:

Post a Comment