Thursday 20 September 2012

Noel Notes Simply Sent with Stampin' Up!

Someone told me today it was less than 100 days till Christmas - eeeek! Where has this year gone?  In the spirit of helping you get organised today's post gives you a wonderful solution if you want a "handcrafted" Christmas card, without having to do too much work!

The New Autumn/Winter Catalogue from Stampin' Up!® has some fantastic products if you aren't yet convinced that you are a crafter. One of those is the Noel Notes Simply Sent®. In the set you get everything to make 8 cards for £12.50: 8 die-cut cards in Cherry Cobbler, 8 Scalloped Card liners, 8 Envelopes, 8 Envelope Liners and 8 pieces of Gumball Green Taffeta Ribbon - all shown below:

Noel Notes Simply Sent® by Stampin' Up!®

This is what I did with one of the cards.  I found this picture I had taken of snowdrops in our garden - I love the way the green of the ribbon and envelope liner emphasise the green in the flowers.


These cards really are easy to assemble. The picture was attached using SNAIL Adhesive. The ribbon was then tied in a bow round the card and I used a Mini Glue Dot just to stop it slipping down.  The liner fits perfectly into the envelope and again is held in place with SNAIL.  The scalloped liner is held in place inside the card with a piece of Sticky Strip. Voila!  The hardest decision will probably be which picture should you use?

I have some exciting news for you! I belong to a fantastic Stampin' Up!® Team led by Michelle Last and on Saturday we are holding our first ever "Pinkies" Blog Hop to showcase some of the gorgeous products from the Autumn/Winter Catalogue. You will be able to "hop" from blog to blog to see what we have all been up to so make sure you come back for a look! 

Here is a list of the Stampin' Up!® Products used to make today's cards:

Noel Notes Simply Sent® (£12.50)
Other: Mini Glue Dots, SNAIL, Sticky Strip

If you would like to order any of these products please either email me or give me a call on07530 368466       and I will be happy to help. 

Don't forget my offer. Just place and order of £45 or more in September and I will send you a copy of the New Annual Catalogue for FREE (this offer is from me - not Stampin' Up!).

No comments:

Post a Comment