Tuesday 17 September 2013

New Stampin' Up! Christmas Single Stamp Selection!

Oooh - look what is available to order from today! A fabulous NEW selection of Christmas-themed single stamps - I am loving the star and the crib scene and and ....... 



There are eight different stamps to choose from, six of which coordinate with Framelits dies or punches. I love the way Stampin' Up! makes crafting so easy.

The stamps are available in Clear-Mount only and come packaged in cello bags. If you’d like a case for your stamp, you can buy the Clear-Mount Stamp Cases that come in packs of four (item 119105). You will also need a Clear-Mount Block. The recommended block sizes can be found on the flyer.

These Christmas-themed stamps are only available until 31 January, 2014, so get them while you can. I will be ordering mine today so I can share some ideas with you!

If you would like to order any of these stamps please either email me or give me a call on07530 368466 and I will be happy to help. 

No comments:

Post a Comment