Tuesday 11 March 2014

Stampin' Up! Uk - Happy Watercolour Meets My Digital Studio

Stampin' Up! Uk - Happy Watercolour Meets My Digital Studio

I was commissioned to make today's card and the brief was purples and orchids (I have obscured the name - there isn't a random oval on my card!). I was assured by my botanically-minded friends that one of the stamps in the Happy Watercolour stamp set is an orchid so that part was easy.

I loved the Cottage Wall Designer Series Paper when it was released in a promotion back in 2010 so I was thrilled to find it is still available as a download on My Digital Studio (so you can print out as many sheets as you like for just £3.50) - how great is that! I was also able to print out frames for matting in a matching purple (Orchid Opulence - again retired).

Stepper card template - click to enlarge

The base stepper card (template above) was cut and scored using Rich Razzleberry card and the layers added. The floral image was stamped in Black Stazon ink and coloured using Rich Razzleberry and Old Olive markers and a Blender Pen.  The layers were cut using the Ovals Collection Framelits.

The sentiment was printed out in Rich Razzleberry and decorated with flowers from the Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack set and Pearl Basic Jewels. A piece of Whisper White Organza Ribbon was tied in a bow and topped with a piece of Rich Razzleberry Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon.

I made the coordinating envelope using the Envelope Punch Board - such a great tool - and a handmade envelope finishes off your projects nicely. 

Here are the main Stampin' Up! supplies used to make today's card. Remember you can now order online if you prefer - if you click on the image you will be directed to my online store where you can pop them into your shopping basket. If you would prefer not to order online please either email me or give me a call on07530 368466 and I will be happy to help. 




Don't forget that for every £45 (excluding P&P) you spend you can chose a Sale-a-bration item FOR FREE! Sale-a-bration ends on 31 March so DON'T miss out!

No comments:

Post a Comment