Sunday 30 March 2014

Stampin' Up! Uk - See Ya Later

Stampin' Up! Uk - See Ya Later 


Today's card is Sale-a-bration product heavy! I can't believe that Stampin' Up!'s biggest promotion ends tomorrow (31st March 2014) - the cut-off time for orders is 10pm so don't miss out!

So to the card - I embossed a piece of Whisper White with the Decorative Dots Embossing Folder. I am so pleased this item will be available again in the NEW Annual Catalogue (Due out on 1 July 2014).

I inked up the alligator image from the See Ya Later stamp set using Stampin' Write Markers (Old Olive and Soft Suede) and cut it out so it would mat on a label cut using the Apothecary Accents Framelits. The "Love" image from Banner Blast was stamped and punched out using the Banner Punch (another item returning in July!).


I wound Summer Starfuit Twine from the Sweet Sorbet Accessory Pack round the embossed card, added the sentiment piece and finished it with a flower cut using the Floral Fusion Sizzlits and a cute In Color Dahlia in Summer Starfruit. These will definitely retire in June as we will be getting new "In Colors" in July - exciting!

Here are the main Stampin' Up! supplies used to make today's card. Remember you can now order online if you prefer - if you click on the image you will be directed to my online store where you can pop them into your shopping basket. If you would prefer not to order online please either email me or give me a call on07530 368466 and I will be happy to help. 



Don't forget that for every £45 (excluding P&P) you spend you can chose a Sale-a-bration item FOR FREE! Sale-a-bration ends on 31 March so DON'T miss out!

No comments:

Post a Comment