Tuesday 18 March 2014

Stampin' Up! Uk - A Sweet Sorbet Sale-a-bration

Stampin' Up! Uk - A Sweet Sorbet Sale-a-bration



I love the Sweet Sorbet Designer Series Paper available for FREE during Stampin' Up!'s Sale-a-bration when you spend £45 (excluding P&P).  I have used the floral papers in the pack on lots of projects so wanted to try some of the others. 

The sentiment is from the wonderfully versatile Wetlands stamp set - stamped and punched out using the Large Oval Punch. I cut a label from DSP using the Apothecary Accents Famelits and matted it onto Basic Black card and made it into a tag by punching a hole with the circle punch from the Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack


This was tied round another piece of matted DSP using Pool Party Seam Binding. I just love the way this ribbon ties.  

To add some texture I ran a piece of Summer Starfruit card through the Big Shot using the Honeycomb Embossing Folder and tore down the edges. Have you noticed - NO sponging on this card!  I finished it off with floral accents using another punch from Itty Bitty Shapes and Pool Party Candy Dots.

Here are the main Stampin' Up! supplies used to make today's card. Remember you can now order online if you prefer - if you click on the image you will be directed to my online store where you can pop them into your shopping basket. If you would prefer not to order online please either email me or give me a call on07530 368466 and I will be happy to help. 


Don't forget that for every £45 (excluding P&P) you spend you can chose a Sale-a-bration item FOR FREE! Sale-a-bration ends on 31 March so DON'T miss out!

No comments:

Post a Comment