Friday 23 May 2014

Stampin' Up! UK Clearance Rack Updated

Stampin' Up! UK Clearance Rack Updated


Eeeeek! Two posts from me today but this news is too exciting to keep till tomorrow! The Stampin' Up! Clearance Rack has been updated.

There are some AMAZING products on there. Lots of Halloween and Christmas favourites from the last Autumn / Winter Catalogue - Designer Series Paper, Embossing Folders & Dies, Embellishments, Ribbons and more. I can't wait to get some more Sweater Weather DSP as I loved that paper!

Some of my highlights:-




So what are you waiting for? Why not pop over there and bag yourself a bargain? All only available while stocks last - which won't be long for some items! Click on the image below to be whisked to my online store or you can call me on 07530 368466 or email me your order - which ever works for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment