Saturday 17 May 2014

Swapping with Stampin' Up! and Gorgeous Grunge

Swapping with Stampin' Up! and Gorgeous Grunge


Busy busy busy! So today I am in Telford for Stampin' Up! Regional Training. Then spending the rest of the weekend with family - what could be nicer? 

One thing which also always happens at Stampin' Up! events is swapping. This is where you make a batch of identical card fronts or 3-d items to exchange with fellow demonstrators so you end up with lots of ideas showcasing different stamps, styles and techniques.  

I used the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set and the sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Sentiments. The colours used are Pistachio Pudding, Crumb Cake and Early Espresso.  I stamped randomly with Gorgeous Grunge to create the background. The sentiment is stamped and cut out using the Big Shot & a die from the On Film Framelits - the Big Shot Magnetic Platform makes this so easy to line up and you know it won't move! I matted it onto two Scallop Circle Punches (7/8" & 1 1/4") with Linen Thread popped behind. 


Hopefully everyone who receives one will like it - I love swapping and can't wait to share the ones I receive with you.

Here are the main Stampin' Up! supplies used today. Remember you can now order online if you prefer - if you click on the image you will be directed to my online store where you can pop them into your shopping basket. If you would prefer not to order online please either email me or give me a call on07530 368466 and I will be happy to help.



CHOOSE AN EXCLUSIVE PHOTOPOLYMER STAMP SET WITH EVERY £60 (excluding P&P) YOU SPEND - MORE DETAILS HERE - Sans and Stripes has already SOLD OUT - these are only while stocks last so don't miss out!

No comments:

Post a Comment