Saturday 7 June 2014

An Epic Box with Stampin' Up! Chalk Talk

An Epic Box with Stampin' Up! Chalk Talk


A box for you today. I made it a while ago but hadn't got round to sharing it with you. The starting point was a tutorial from my fabulously talented friend and fellow demonstrator Sam Donald - aka Pootles.  I had to alter the size of the box to fit the contents - posh hand cream - but that was simple enough!

The colours I used are Early Espresso, Pool Party and Crumb Cake. The Designer Series Paper is from the Epic Day This and That pack.  

Every box needs a tag! I stamped the image from Chalk Talk in Crumb Cake and Pool Party Ink, and snipped out the word "Something" so I could use it to highlight the word on the tag. The tag was cut out using the Chalk Talk Framelits and matted onto the other card colours. It was finished off with ribbons (Victoria Crochet Trim, Very Vanilla Seam Binding & Linen Thread) and an Early Espresso Designer Button.


It was the perfect size for the hand cream - I love being able to make custom boxes as it makes the simplest of gifts all the more special! And the funny thing was we gave each other identical gifts!

Here are the main Stampin' Up! supplies used today. Remember you can now order online if you prefer - if you click on the image you will be directed to my online store where you can pop them into your shopping basket. If you would prefer not to order online please either email me or give me a call on07530 368466 and I will be happy to help.



Don't forget to check out the RETIRING LISTS - lots of items have already sold out so if you want something make sure you order it NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment