Sunday 15 June 2014

Happy Father's Day with Stampin' Up!

Happy Father's Day with Stampin' Up!


Happy Father's Day to all the Dads out there - my card will be late as my calendar showed next weekend as Father's Day - grrrrrrr!  The picture is a bit dark as well as I was in a rush to post it - sorry.

So I have used the design from one of my previous cards as it is quick to make!  The colours are Pool Party, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake and Tangerine Tango which tie in with the Retro Fresh Designer Series Paper (retiring) I used. Can you spy any new products on there? Yes the cute little ties are from the NEW Baby's First Framelit Dies - available in the 2014/2015 Annual Catalogue out on 1 July.

The background on the largest banner was stamped using images from Clockworks (retiring) and a stamp from a retired set (Affection Collection). I ran a piece of Very Vanilla card through the Big Shot using the Argyle Embossing Folder and sponged the edges.  The banners were all cut using the Banners Collection Framelits and the card fished with a sentiment from Teeny Tiny Sentiments and Candy Dots.

Hopefully Dad will like it when is arrives - I know Mum will anyway! I am also thinking of everyone who is missing their Dads today - they will always be with you.

Here are the main Stampin' Up! supplies used today. Remember you can now order online if you prefer - if you click on the image you will be directed to my online store where you can pop them into your shopping basket. If you would prefer not to order online please either email me or give me a call on07530 368466 and I will be happy to help.

Don't forget to check out the RETIRING LISTS - lots of items have already sold out so if you want something make sure you order it NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment